Tuesday, July 8, 2008

The 4th, the Festival, and more work than I can handle



I don't have too many photo's from the this years Great Blue Heron Festival, because I took tons of video and not so many stills.
But I'll share them with who ever actually does read my little blog-y-poo. We had so much fun, I was so sorry when it was over.
The weather couldn't have been nicer.
Our friends came too, so the little boys got to play together.
There was tons of terrific music and lots of stuff for the kids to do, including riding behind a tractor, playing in hay, sand box, pond swimming, dancing, and singing along as well.
We drank a little beer, ate some camping and festival foods too.
I didn't' make it to the all night dance tent but that's hard to do when you've got a toddler who still doesn't sleep the night just yet.
Besides even with my after noon nap I just couldn't stay up all night. maybe in years to come. its alright I got to dance just plenty. :)


So now back to the real world I have more work than I can handle and hot summer days just do not motivate a girl to do work! (house work or architecture.) Why can't i just get paid to be my fabulous self? I did get up and go out to a meeting yesterday. I really enjoyed being all showered and lip-glossed. I love the music festivals, with all the barefoot dirty hippies, but ultimately I like wearing heels and jewelry. I should get Kiran up from his nap now.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...