Thursday, July 3, 2008

No Time!


I don't have time to blog right now! trying to get my act together to go to the Great Blue Heron Festival tomorrow. I'm so excited, but alas and alac we're not packed, the house is a total mess. It rained all morning so I still haven't gone to the bank or the store yet!

I've been thinking a lot about my friends from the past lately. I miss some of them so much, but can you tell someone that after you've let 5 or more years go by. The internet sometimes makes it seem that you know whats going on with someone when really you have no idea. I've been out of high school for 15 years now. Thats hard to believe. The worst part... I don't have any of my year books... none of them, not pictures from the prom, nothing. I wonder how young i looked. Kiran awakes so I"ll have to go now. I've included just a picture I like from last years Blue Heron!

1 comment:

Brian said...

I have been thinking about you too Kisha. Its never too late to tell someone you love them and miss them, even if its been years. Your baby is beautiful and he is lucky to have someone as wise and wonderful as you as his mother. Tell your husband I said hi. Love you much, Brian

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...