Thursday, March 22, 2012

Pantry Purge Food Drive Drop-Off!

PotLuck Planning and Food Drive

My pot luck is tomorrow and I'm looking around my own pantry for my contribution. Since it will fall on Friday, I'm thinking I'll do some sort of pasta, and maybe a few fish sticks for the kiddies. Of course my timing sucks, and I totally forgot that my potluck is on the weekend as the Buffalo Small Press Book Fair, and so many of my friends are writers, publishers, and other bibliophiles. Others have the traditional family Friday fish-fry, but its ok and one of them left a big drop-off for the food drive. How generous! I love my friends!


Food Drive donation in my doorway!




Don't forget that there will be PRIZES for your purge and food drive, enter by March 28th.:

 Join the Pantry Purge!

Its Easy!
First Subscribe Here:  Subscribe in a reader or Subscribe by Email

Next, leave a comment (or two)!
We want to hear all about your purge trials, tips, triumphs and furry Asian fruit. :)

Don't forget to Enter the Challenge by March 28rd! See prizes and entry here

Last, take a look all of the past Pantry Purge Post!

Don't for get to grab a Pantry Purge Button for your blog. ============>>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...