Thursday, January 12, 2012

Un? Happy New Year


I really wish the year didn’t have to start with winter.  I am not a fan.  I always feel like I’m on house arrest, I just can't get motivated to get out of the house.We are a one-car family and have move to a less walk able neighborhood.  When I was obligated to go pick up K-dog from pre-school, or get milk, I didn’t mind pushing the double stroller thru 2-feet of snow.  I can’t muster as much enthusiasm to just get a coffee, or see the winter, after 15 years I know what winter looks like.

I know that many of you completely relish the idea of snow, and cold but I feel depressed, and stuck in the winter.  I can’t even really get out of bed in the morning.  I have made a few, very up beat New Year Resolutions (on my other blog here)including more blog post. But at this moment all I see is potty training, eating too much junk food, and cleaning all the time.  I think I need is to get at least a part-time job so that we can justify a second car, and I have a reason to get out every day.

I’m going to wrap this up now so that I can make something for dinner.  What do you do to stay active and engaged in the winter?  Aside from living in Florida, what makes your own household sunnier?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...