Monday, February 13, 2012

Blog, but Better.

As many of you know I have been working on upgrading this blog, and its companion art blog KLyPT. I've got much of my inspiration for this project from the The Secret to Success is Support 31 Days to a Better Blog Challenge That I've been participating in. I think that my readers have been enjoying the changes! I've really have met some wonderful people who have been commenting on my post, and following me on twitter.

In an effort to get to know even more of my readers I've installed a new commenting system and I am positively giddy to try it out. LEAVE A COMMENT.  What do you think about the changes you've seen on my blog?  What could I still do better, and what kinds of post would you like to see?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...