Saturday, May 16, 2009

Nine days

Nine days
Give or take, until the baby's due. This pregnancy hasn't been what I
expected it to be at all. I knew it would be different from my
first pregnancy, but I thought I'd still know what to expect. I've
gained less weight, felt more healthy over all, less asthma swelling
and leg pain, the baby is bigger, but I'm more anxious about the birth.
I'm getting so excited about meeting this new baby! Every day, I think
that this may be the day. I guess I remember how amazing it was meet
Kiran for the first time. I get amazed by Kiran everyday, he's so
sweet, and smart and I love his imagination.
The next few weeks are going to be a whirlwind, but for some reason I
can't wait!

Kisha Lynn Patterson-Tanski
Sent from my iPhone
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...